Become a Puppet Pop-Up Studio Partner!
We are looking to partner with non-profit organizations and creative minded businesses to host Puppet Pop-Up Studio in 2016-17! Does your organization or business have or have access to a meeting or activity room that could accommodate from 30 to 40 people for a puppet making and performing workshop? Would your organization benefit from including your own participants or clients in the workshop and at the same time introducing new people to your organization?
What is Puppet Pop-Up Studio?
We actively promote all family members, youngsters and elders, in creating art and drama together and accommodate all skills and ages, with a different theme each month.
We launched Puppet Pop-Up Studio in May 2015. Over 250 people have participated in the last year from as young as 4 years old to seniors and have made everything from “blinking eyed beaker” puppets to “year of the monkey” puppets in a variety of communities in Calgary
What is a Partnership?
Would your organization benefit from including your own participants or clients in the workshop and at the same time introducing new people to your organization?
- Extend our creative program to a diversity of people of all ages, ethnicity, and communities
- Meet our mandate for positive social change
- Promote puppetry as fun and engaging art form that connects people and community
- Engage youth in our program through Youth Central’s volunteer program
- Host a fun and educational family program at your location
- Reach a new and expanded audience
- Include your clients or participants in the workshop – in recognition of your partnership we would like to gift you 6 complimentary tickets to your clients or participants.
- Raise awareness of your organization through your partnership on social media. Puppet Pop-Up Studio social media in the last year: Twitter: over 250 tweets, over 84K impressions and over 3.5K engagements; Facebook: over 60 posts with 81K reach and over 1K engagement.
Download PDF information sheet: Puppet Pop-Up Studio PARTNERSHIP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.