A wonderful opportunity for an engaging artistic experience in all aspects of puppet theatre production and performance! Led by Wendy Passmore‐Godfrey BFA, Founding & Artistic Director of WP Puppet Theatre, she has over 25 years of experience, is a lifelong learner and a child at heart!
Did you know that you can fund up to 75% with a successful Artists in Education Grant (due April 1st)! Wendy Passmore-Godfrey is on the roster for the Alberta Foundation for the Arts Artists in Education Grant program.
- Planned directly with teachers to meet their needs and goals
- Links to priorities in any curriculum area
- Puppet making, script writing, character development & performance
- Supplies and equipment supplied
- Learning opportunities for kindergarten through to Grade 12
- Book an hour, a few days, a week, a month or more
- Click for our Artist in Residence information package for more detailed information
For more information please contact Wendy Passmore-Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.228.3373.
Students created this puppet video to show some different ways of settling arguments in one of our residencies.