Be a part of something bigger. Your sponsorship has the potential to create lasting social value.
We currently have three sponsorship opportunities:
Puppet Pop Up Studio Sponsorship
Hands on puppet making and performing workshops for the whole family. Popping up around Calgary the third Saturday of every month.
Sponsorship opportunities for $750 – $2000
Activations include: Original puppet promotes your product or service! Short sponsorship recognition/infomercial video featured on our Puppet Pop-Up Studio videos
Canada 150 Sponsorship
…a story about the Gray Jay – Canada’s new avian emblem. Over 150 local, national and international, amateur and professional puppeteers of all ages, and their puppets, will
read and video record the story, one line at a time!
Sponsorship opportunities for $750 – $1500
Activations include: Exclusive workshop for up to 30 people for your
employees or clients (adults and kids)
School Programs Sponsorship
“Pigs in a Canoe” performances and school residencies, workshops and professional development.
Sponsorship opportunities for $500 – $1000
Activations include: Integration of a graphic on our “Colour Me” postcards which show something about what you do – over 5000 distribution/year.
For More Information:
Contact Wendy Passmore-Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-228-3373
- Target a diverse and discerning audience
- Drive employee engagement
- Support community action
- Enrich local community life
- Promote civic participation
- Increase volunteering
- Deliver a legacy for the future
- Build a movement
- Demonstrate your commitment to social change and innovation
- Connect with generations of engaged and informed citizens who “think globally and act locally”
- Establish a relationship with our partners and audiences
- Advance inclusion and tolerance
- Strengthen intergenerational links
- Improve social capital among vulnerable groups
- Celebrate and empower the powerless
- Create invaluable opportunities to learn from the experience of others
- Encourage people to use their lives to make a difference around the world
- Build a community that is proud of what you’re doing and want to be part of it
- Use your trusted brand identity to improve attitudes and to promote the idea that people should do good
- Improve your business’ reputation as responsive and aware
- Cultivate leadership skills by providing students with opportunities to understand responsible citizenship