Why get involved with WP Puppet Theatre?
We are a busy professional organization that has operated in a competitive market for over 25 years. Our main source of income is ‘earned revenue’. We are very cost efficient with our resources. We have frequent repeat bookings and are respected for our integrity in all areas of operation. We reach 5,000 people annually at over 150 events.
We measure our effectiveness through qualitative and highly informative feedback from school principals, teachers, adult participants, parents and children themselves.
With your support we can stimulate our young audiences, to wonder, figure things out, make sense of their world and find their place in it. That’s PUPPET POWER!
Volunteers needed for our Fundraising Casino!
When: Saturday, June 24, 2017 & Sunday June 25, 2017
Where: Deerfoot Inn and Casino, #1000, 11500 – 35 St SE Calgary
Did you know?
It takes approximately 40 volunteers to fill all the shifts for a 2-day casino fundraiser
Your donation of time is valuable! Our Casino fundraiser only happens every 2 years and is the single most important fundraising initiative we have. In 2015 volunteers raised $70,573 that is $246 for every hour they worked. Your contribution of time is greatly appreciated as without it we would be unable to continue offering our quality programs.
What is in it for you?
- Onsite training (no experience required)
- Meals, snacks and beverages (date night anyone?)
- Free parking or taxi coupons (if needed)
- Child care reimbursement (if needed)
- Opportunity to meet new people
How to sign up?
- Complete the AGLC Casino Volunteer Worker Application form. PLEASE DO NOT fill in the KEY Positions section.
- Complete the WPTS Volunteer Information form
- Volunteer shifts on Saturday June 24, 2017 – please use the following link to access the signup sheet: www.volunteersignup.org/AXF8A
- Volunteer shifts on Sunday June 25, 2017 – please use the following link to access the signup sheet https://www.volunteersignup.org/F9TR9
- Recommend others to join you (everyone is welcome)
**Please return all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday June 12, 2017**