- Provide, free of charge, a meeting or activity room that can accommodate from 30 to 40 people
- Provide complimentary registrations for up to six of your members or clients.
- Help you reach a new and expanded audience and raise awareness of your organization.
- Acknowledge your support through our on-line and social marketing* and verbal thanks you at the event.
- We present a fun and educational family program at your location that:
- Fosters positive social change for a diversity of people of all ages, ethnicity, and communities
- Promotes puppetry as fun and engaging art form that connects people and community
- Engages youth in our program through Youth Central’s volunteer program
*Puppet Pop-Up Studio social media in the last year: Twitter: over 250 tweets, over 84K impressions and over 3.5K engagements; Facebook: over 60 posts with 81K reach and over 1K engagement.
What is Puppet Pop-Up Studio?
We actively promote all family members, youngsters and elders, in creating art and drama together and accommodate all skills and ages, with a different theme each month.
We launched Puppet Pop-Up Studio in May 2015. Over 400 people have participated in the last year from as young as 4 years old to seniors and have made everything from “Gobbledegook” puppets to “year of the rooster” puppets in a variety of communities in Calgary
Thank you to our Puppet Pop-Up Partners 2016-17!