The course can be used in both an online and classroom setting and explores the topic of Light and Shadows in the Alberta Education Program of Study for Grade 4 Science. Knowledge gained in the course can also be applied to other grades
and subjects, including Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Art, Drama and Health and Wellness.
The course is offered on the TalentLMS platform and users will have the month to complete the course.
After purchase a link will be emailed to you.
- Interactive slide deck walks learners through experimenting and playing with shadow and light concepts
- Dozens of hints, ideas and instruction leads learners to create their own simple shadow puppet play
- Step by Step illustrated guide to make a shadow puppet
- How to Video on manipulation and how to use a shadow puppet
- Assessments and rational for teachers use for funding
Optional Extras FREE
- While taking the course collaborate with all other enrolled users through the discussion board. Learn through peer feedback and collaboration.
- Join our WP Puppet Facebook group where you can continue to network and share ideas/projects
with fellow puppeteers.
Optional Extras for purchase
- Supply kits for making 10 puppet makers
- A collapsible shadow puppet screen
- 30-minute Director online session with a professional puppeteer for feedback on your performance
- Course content as a printed bound manual
- 45 -minute online session on manipulation tips and tricks
- Subscription to 3 more curriculum linked workshop ideas