Join us by hosting a Puppet Pop-Up!
- Provide, free of charge, a meeting or activity room that can accommodate from 30 to 40 people;
- Host a fun and educational family program at your location;
- Reach a new and expanded audience;
- Include your clients or participants in the workshop. In recognition of your partnership we would like to gift you 6 complimentary tickets to your clients or participants.
- Provide complimentary registrations for up to six of your members or clients;
- Help you reach a new and expanded audience and raise awareness of your organization;
- Acknowledge your support through our on-line and social marketing and verbal thanks you at the event.
Together we present a fun and educational family program at your location that:
- Fosters positive social change for a diversity of people of all ages, ethnicity, and communities
- Promotes puppetry as fun and engaging art form that connects people and community
- Engages youth in our program through Youth Central’s volunteer program
October: Spoon Puppets for Canada 150
November: Monster Head Mask
December: Rudolph the Ski Jump Rabbit
February: Family Day