June 1-3, 2018 (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday)
Venue partner: University of Calgary – Drama Division (2500 University Dr NW)
Learn, play, and galvanize with hands-on workshops, talks, panels, and more at this biennial conference of applied puppetry. A conference for artists, teachers, idea generators, helping professionals and story-tellers one and all.
Featuring amazing local and international speakers including:
- Andrew Periale, editor of Puppetry International – UNIMA USA (New Hampshire)
- Ann and David Powell of Puppetmongers Theatre (Toronto)
- Amihan Bonifacio-Ramolete (Philippines)
- Friday evening dinner and Speaker – Co-presented by the Calgary Reggio Network Association
- And for more fun: Dolly Wiggler Cabaret – produced by Calgary Animated Objects Society
- More speakers to be announced soon! Sign up for our e-news to get the latest news on the conference!