As Seth Godin says “Marketing is no longer about selling a product, it’s about Telling your Story”. We invite you to become a sponsor and tell your business story with puppets!
Thank you to our Puppet Power Sponsors and Partners:
Other opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Puppet Pop Up Studio: Recognition on our indie videos of the family-based program which creates fun every month!
- School performances: Recognition on our take home materials going out to over 5000 audience households
- We also welcome goods and service in-kind sponsorships. We look forward to creating the best opportunity to fit your business needs.
We are please to be participating in ArtsVest ™, a business for the arts ‘ signature matching incentive and sponsorship training program, designed to spark new business sponsorship of Canada’s cultural sector. ArtsVest provides small-to-mid-sized arts and culture organizations with the expertise and tools needed to develop sponsorship opportunities with local business, through in-depth sponsorship training, matching incentive funds and community networking events.
Any sponsorship that we secure by August 2018 ArtsVest will match!
ArtsVest™ Alberta is operated by Business for the Arts, the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta and Calgary Arts Development
Nineteen reasons to become a sponsor
- Target a diverse and discerning audience
- Drive employee engagement
- Support community action
- Enrich local community life
- Promote civic participation
- Increase volunteering
- Deliver a legacy for the future
- Build a movement
- Demonstrate your commitment to social change and innovation
- Connect with generations of engaged and informed citizens who “think globally and act locally”
- Establish a relationship with our partners and audiences
- Advance inclusion and tolerance
- Strengthen intergenerational links
- Improve social capital among vulnerable groups
- Celebrate and empower the powerless
- Create invaluable opportunities to learn from the experience of others
- Encourage people to use their lives to make a difference around the world
- Build a community that is proud of what you’re doing and want to be part of it
- Use your trusted brand identity to improve attitudes and to promote the idea that people should do good
- Improve your business’ reputation as responsive and aware
- Cultivate leadership skills by providing students with opportunities to understand responsible citizenship