We’re looking for volunteers who:
- believe in what we do
- like to have fun and want the opportunity for hands on participation
- enjoy networking and making connections
- like seeing people smile
Join our Board of Directors
Our board members are expected to:
- Attend regular board meetings (every 2 months)
- Participate in some committee work
- Time commitment is an average of 10 hours per month
- Actively promote the work of WP Puppet Theatre in the community
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Video editor
- Casino volunteer
- Committee member for the Puppet Power Conference
- Puppet Pop-Up helpers
We also accept donations
- Materials—anything we can use to make puppets! Office supplies, crafting items, wood, paint, ephemera etc.
- Food and refreshments for our volunteers at performances and workshops
We are committed to a policy of diversity and encourage persons of any race, creed, colour, age, sex, religion or national origin to apply.
Please submit your resume and a brief statement of interest
Attn: Wendy Passmore-Godfrey, Artistic Director at email@example.com.